Social Media is a critical component of successful overall marketing strategy
Social Media is so versatile and diverse but it doesn’t have to be overwhelming. For businesses, social media can serve as facilitated word-of-mouth, a new publishing platform, or as a reputation management tool.
iScan 360 can help your social media by implementing your social media tools right into your own website.
Social media marketing lets you directly connect to your target audience
1. Engaging social content.
2. Fuel for social conversations.
3. SEO and inbound links.
4. Relevant traffic and sales.
Social Media confusion, lack of dedicated resources, uncertainty of how to begin — these are all aspects that continually prevent businesses from taking advantage of all Social Media has to offer.
iScan 360 custom designs Facebook Timeline Covers with your company branding. ›› See More Timeline Covers
Social Media integration on your website
If you do not place social media sharing buttons on your website, you are less likely to have your content shared by others. This means you are losing a lot of traffic.
- 74% of marketers saw an increase in traffic after spending just 6 hours per week on social media
- 50% of Internet users are active on Facebook
- 52% of marketers have gained a customer through Facebook, and 35% have done so through Twitter
- Google+ has the most visits per month at 1,203 million
- Social media is growing in popularity with older populations