Your Website Security is our Priority
- Hacked sites increased 32% in 2016, according to Google. When a site gets hacked it can take on several forms. It can become a blank page. It can redirect to another business selling products that aren’t yours (usually unmentionable products); or your site begins sending out spam to the world, using your url.
- Hacked sites mean business loss. The biggest problem with a site that has been hacked is that you are out of business! Customers can no longer contact you or buy any online services. Think of the business lost! Not to mention the time and cost incurred to clean up your website and get it back online. Often after a site has been cleaned of a virus, the virus returns in some other form, like in a human, if it has been swiped properly.
- Hacked sites suffer long-term Search Ranking Penalties. Google is in the business of protecting their customers, and they will block your site from their users. Once a site is cleaned it needs to be reviewed by Google before they remove the block and that can take several days. Additionally, it may take months to regain your search engine rankings.
- At ISCAN360 Hosting, we watch our sites 24/7! We have staff on-call, like a doctor, throughout the day monitoring our sites. They are alerted to any potential brute-force attacks and take immediate action, when necessary, to prevent any attacks.
- Wordpress Website Hosting for One Domain
- Daily Malware Scans & Monitoring
- Real-Time Firewall for Security
- 24/7 Site Monitoring
- Malware Cleaning
- Offsite Daily Backups
- Onsite Daily Backups
- Bi-Monthly Managed WordPress Updates
- 24/7 On-Call Web Support
- Free Migration to ISCAN360 Hosting